Senate leaders announced today that they have reached a deal to end the government shutdown in time to avoid a possible U.S. default. Details on the agreement that was formally announced on the senate floor at noon today are scant but CNN reports that the government could open as soon as midnight if passed and signed swiftly.
READ MORE: http://bit.ly/19QdAev
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Exclusive: K. Michelle Finally Answers The Question ‘Butt Injections Or Implants’?
- K.Michelle Announces She’s Single After Baller Boo Lance Stephenson Knocks Up His Baby Mama AGAIN!
- WTH! ‘Hut Hut’ Twerk Song Outrages Parents [VIDEO]
- Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]
- Shots Fired: K.Michelle Calls Tamar Braxton A “40-Year-Old Muppet” Desperate To Be A Famous Singer