They can also get lung infections and internal bleeding. They should probably stop doing it.
And here’s a man from Z-TV re-enacting what kids in Rhode Island are reportedly doing with them. Step 1: crush.
Step 3: Suffer extreme pain.
But that’s not even the worst bit. This is the worst bit.
Flies can be attracted by the rotting candy inside the nose lining and lay larvae eggs. It’s a slight risk, but it could happen, as BoingBoing explains.
A leaked letter to parents from Portsmouth Middle School makes clear the risks:
they include lung infections; bleeding and nasal passage scarring; allergic reactions and smoker’s cough.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12