“I wanted to put [R&B singer] August Alsina on blast, and I’m thinking about suing him for hurting me. He ripped my cervix.
It’s a long story, but August reached out to me on Instagram, after he saw some of my bikini photos. It started off as innocent flirting. I wasn’t even convinced it was really him. There are a lot of catfishes outchea. Anyway, a few months back, he asked me to fly to Virginia to his concert. He said that we could to hang out after. He didn’t pay for the flight, but he left me tickets and backstage passes which was nice of him. After the concert he was acting real nice. He introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone there. I felt so special. We went out to a club for about an hour. He held my hand for the whole night. I was in heaven. Then we went back to his hotel it was ON.”
But real talk sis could have respectfully declined when she saw what he was working with.
- Who’s Cappin: Akon & His Comments About Slavery: ‘You Just Gotta Let It Go’ [VIDEO]
- Why Nicki Minaj Fans Are Mad At A$AP Ferg & DaBaby Gets Dragged [VIDEO]
- Columbus City School Suspends Sports and Extracurricular Activities
- “Complexion Queen” Mali Thomas Promises To Keep Showing Up For Black Women As Bobbi Brown’s New Global Artist In Residence
- Columbus City Schools Suspends In-Person Athletics; Extracurricular Activities
- Hulu’s New Film ‘BAD HAIR’ Takes A Deeper Look At Wearing Weaves To Conform To European Beauty Standards
- Win $250 Dollars for Back to School From Power
- Outrage After DA Decides Against Charging NYPD Cops Who ‘Murdered’ Black Man In His Own Home
- Selah Marley Details Traumatic Childhood on Instagram, Likens Lauryn Hill Whoopings To “Slavery Sh*t”
- Lil Yachty & Future “Pardon Me,” Slim 400 “One By One” & More | Daily Visuals 8.12.20