Robin Thicke Reportedly Giving Up On Getting Paula Patton Back…
is most likely singing Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road” to himself, which is far superior to anything heard on his struggle-selling last album
Robin Thicke is waving the white flag … telling people in his camp his marriage to Paula Patton has collapsed.
Thicke certainly gave a strong sign the union is over by listing his L.A. home Monday. Paula has not lived in the house since their separation in February, after that grab-ass pic became public.
Sources connected with Robin tell TMZ … an attorney is already working on a financial settlement — separating assets.
Our sources say, however, neither side has hired a divorce lawyer.
Thicke is saying he will NOT be the one who files for divorce … she’ll have to do it. But he says he’s done begging and is moving on.
The irony of the situation is the first single for his latest album (shamelessly titled Paula) was named “Get Her Back.”
It tanked worldwide on nearly every chart upon its release at the beginning of July.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12