Need a job? Here’s who’s hiring!
Staff Accountant: Coloumbus Neighborhood Health
General Summary: Exempt level position is responsible for assistingaccounting manager with accounting functions including but not limited toreporting of financial operations and processing of payables and receivables.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Processes accounts payable invoices.
- Processes accounts payable checks.
- Posts routine journal entries.
- Fixed asset record keeping, including depreciation.
- Assists independent auditors with year-end audit.
- Maintains and reviews cost center and appropriation accounts, including trial balances, to verify accuracy with coding, classifying, and posting.
- Assists with preparation of annual 1099 returns.
- Monitors and verifies reports received from the billing and payroll department.
- Occasional travel required.
- Attendance, promptness, professionalism, the ability to pay attention to detail, cooperativeness with co-workers and supervisors, and politeness to customers, vendors, and patients.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Education:Bachelor’s degreein Accounting required.
Experience: 1-3years experience in accounting. Prefer health care or non-profit experience.
Other Requirements: Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and reliable transportation for travel.