Trillium Place – 3500 Trillium Crossing, Columbus, OH 43235A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.More than a company, it is a calling.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing food daily
* Maintaining kitchen sanitation and safety standards
* Assisting with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
* Ensuring proper sanitation and storage of kitchen equipment
* Assisting with safety and training procedures in handling of food service equipment
* Ensuring compliance with state, local, and regulatory agencies as they relate to Food Service
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* 1 year of commercial cooking experience
* ServSafe certification preferred
* Flexibility with schedule, including availability to work weekends
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please visit www.brookdalecareers.comto apply for this position.
If you are a Brookdale Associate, please consider referring someone through the Good PeopleProgram!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
beverage, cook, food, food prep, culinary, food preparation, kitchen, meal preparation, restaurant, lead cook, manager, supervise, supervisor, management, Columbus, Ohio
- Job Type:Full Time Employee
- Job Category:Food Services/Hospitality
- Occupation:General/Other: Food Services
- Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Industries:Healthcare Services
- Reference Code:5555
For more details, log on here: http://diversityonecareers.com/job/2553919