Listen to Bink and Misty in the Morning weekdays at 9am for the latest job openings in Columbus! Here’s who’s hiring:
STNA: Maxim Healthcare
- Observing residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, nail care, etc.
- Giving patients important social and emotional support.
- Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
- Current hands on CPR card
- Updated TB skin test and physical
- State tested in Ohio
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Minimum one (1) year of CNA experience required, based on state requirements, with home health experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
- Reliable transportation.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct Deposit
- Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
- Travel Benefits (as applicable)
- 24 hour on- call service
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or contact one of our recruiters directly at 614-986-3001 for more information, we hope to hear from you soon!