Via – Huffington Post
One of the best parts about being in a long-term relationship is getting to that point where you feel totally comfortable around each other. That said, there are some lines that shouldn’t be crossed, no matter how long you’ve been together.
Below are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the D.L.
1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine. Pooping? Not so much.
2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting.
3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety.
4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine.
5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?
Embedded via Giphy
6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.
Lol get the other 6 – HERE.
Follow RoDigga @RoDigga on Twitter/Instagram/FaceBook and be sure to tune into the Warm Up Show weekdays 10am-3pm on Z1079!
[#RoLations]: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other…Even After Years Together! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com