It turns out that that is also far from the truth, as Muva Rosebud took to her Twitter to shut down the reports, revealing that a reality show with the two was never even in the works.
On top of it, rumors swirled that the ladies had a falling out of some sort after Chyna was not in attendance of Amber’s recent Slut Walk LA event.
Amber disclaimed those speculations too, writing to her fans:
We’re glad that these two are on great terms, although we are sad that they won’t be hitting our television lineup.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
1 of 15
1. And it begins #amberroseslutwalk #MyMommy #FuckYo30Showers #NoSlutShaming
2 of 15
2. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.
3 of 15
3. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.
4 of 15
4. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.
5 of 15
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
6 of 15
6. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.
7 of 15
7. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.
8 of 15
8. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.
9 of 15
9. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.
10 of 15
10. Bullshit. #amberroseslutwalk
11 of 15
12 of 15
12. #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍🙌
13 of 15
13. Wall of No Shame #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍
14 of 15
14. #amberroseslutwalk 😍😍😍
15 of 15
15. Kisses from Muva.
Amber Rose Says Her & Blac Chyna Were Never Doing A Reality Show was originally published on globalgrind.com