Welcome to the big boy’s club, Drake.
After 50 Cent filed for bankruptcy this year, Drake finds himself in the elite club of hip-hop’s top five wealthiest artists.
Puff Daddy and Dr. Dre top this year’s Forbes list with an estimated net worth of $750 and $710 million, respectively. Jay Z follows closely behind the two moguls with $610 million.
Between the third and fourth spot in the Forbes Five club, there’s a $500 million drop-off. Drake’s boss and Cash Money CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams comes in at number four with an estimated net worth of $110 million.
Thanks to his deals with Sprite, Nike, and Apple, Drake finds himself at the top of his class with an earned $60 million just months before his 30th birthday.
SOURCE: Forbes | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
The Best I Ever Had: The Famous Women Drake Has Dated (PHOTOS)
1. RihannaSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Bernice BurgosSource:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Tika SumpterSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Kat DenningsSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Zoe KravitzSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Maliah MichelSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Dollicia BryanSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Karrueche TranSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Tatyana AliSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Cyn SantanaSource:Getty 12 of 12
Drake Joins Elite Club Of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest Artists was originally published on globalgrind.com