It’s never too late as a beautiful, blushing bride whose wedding photo went viral proves. 86-year-old Mildred Taylor Morrison shared her gorgeous wedding picture and the interwebs gave it their approval. Turns out that the bride is the aunt of Vintage Black Glamour’s Nichelle Gainer, whose websites and books of the same title show the elegance of Black folks from back in the day.
Morrison, a former model, was featured on Gainer’s website in a modeling pic from her younger days. Gainer took to Instagram to explain more about her fabulous auntie.
We haven’t seen any pic of the groom surface but we’re sure he’s equally fabulous.
Congrats to the lovely bride!
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12