But the hype of Wayne’s presence on the album was short-lived after Lillard was forced to remove Weezy from the album entirely. The baller, whose rap name is Dame D.O.L.L.A., took to Twitter Tuesday night and revealed he was forced to remove the Young Money CEO from the song “Loyal To The Soil” due to Wayne’s label, Cash Money.
The Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money beef is clearly starting to affect other people’s cash money.
Despite the major L, The Letter O reached number five on the iTunes hip-hop charts.
SOURCE: Yahoo | PHOTO CREDIT: Team Epiphany, Twitter, Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Here’s Why An NBA Star Had To Take Lil Wayne Off His New Album was originally published on globalgrind.com