Lil Wayne found himself in hot water again when his Nightline interview aired this week. He was asked to share his thoughts on the Black Lives Matter movement, and his answer completely outraged and disappointed just about every Lil Wayne fan out there.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As Headkrack notes, this has become a pattern with Lil Wayne as of late. He’s been doing interviews and saying very strange, contradictory things about race, which leads to controversy. And while Lil Wayne may not know it (because he’s way too high), these interviews probably aren’t an accident for anyone but him. Hit play above for more on this story in this exclusive video from the Hip-Hop Spot.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost It All To Drugs
1. EminemSource:AP 1 of 14
2. Lamar OdomSource:AP 2 of 14
3. Chris BrownSource:YouTube Screenshot 3 of 14
4. Amy Winehouse4 of 14
5. Heath LedgerSource:AP 5 of 14
6. Jimi Hendrix6 of 14
7. Michael Jackson7 of 14
8. DMXSource:PR Photos 8 of 14
9. Richard PryorSource:AP 9 of 14
10. Rick James10 of 14
11. Columbus ShortSource:Columbus' Twitter 11 of 14
12. Whitney Houston12 of 14
13. Lindsay LohanSource:PR Photos 13 of 14
14. Charlie SheenSource:PR Photos 14 of 14
Hip Hop Spot: Why Lil Wayne Needs To Stop Doing Drugs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com