This week we decide what issues will pass and what public officials will carry out our local duties. The polls in Franklin County will be open all day today from 6:30am until 7:30pm. Here is some information that can make your trip to the polls smooth and easy
Where to go:
Don’t know where your polling place is? Click here to find out exactly where you are allowed to vote today.
What to bring:
Ohio law requires that every voter, upon appearing at the polling place to vote on Election Day, must announce his or her full name and current address and provide proof of identity.
The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on Election Day include:
- An unexpired Ohio driver’s license or state identification card with a present or former address so long as the voter’s present residential address is printed in the official list of registered voters for that precinct;
- A military identification;
- A photo identification that was issued by the United States government or the State of Ohio, that contains the voter’s name and current address and that has an expiration date that has not passed;
- A utility bill with your name and current address stated clearly
Problems at the poll? Call The Franklin County Board of Elections immediately here: 614-525-3100
Not a Franklin County Resident? No worries we got you covered too. Find your polling place below
- Black Icon Living: Meet The Double Amputee Phenom Breaking Major Barriers In Sports
- Voices: Nicole Bus “Kairos”
- LGBTQ Panel Weighs In On Boosie’s Comments About Zaya Wade, Trans Rights & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sang, Girl: Here’s Visual Proof That We Need A Jojo Album ASAP
- Messy Alert: Draya Michele Exposes Ex For Letting His Friends Drive Her Car
- MANE TALK: 5 Dry Shampoos You Should Implement Into Your Wig Care
- I Love My HBCU : North Carolina A&T State University Is My Family
- Buckeyes Move Up To No. 23 In Latest Top 25 Poll
- Officer Shoots Suspect Following Domestic Dispute
- Fallen Champion, Deontay Wilder Wants A Rematch!