Doritos chips have made an unexpected move and partnered up with Uber and Moms Against Drunk Driving in order to help curb drunk driving. Soon, the bag of Doritos you’re breathing over while you much away at the cheesy snack will be able to detect if you’re too drunk too drive. The logistics of the new venture are a little complicated to understand, however.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Could the Doritos bag actually work? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen LIVE to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10am EST!
Hunger Games: Drunken Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party
1. Best Super Bowl Recipes Ever1 of 11
2. Bourbon Chicken Wings2 of 11
3. Rum-Glazed Shrimp Skewers3 of 11
4. Lime Ale Grilled Chicken4 of 11
5. Beef & Beer Veggie Stew5 of 11
6. Quiche Lorraine a la Hops6 of 11
7. Maple Bourbon Bacon7 of 11
8. Beef & Brandy White Bean Chili8 of 11
9. Four Layer Rum Bean Dip9 of 11
10. IPA-Battered Onion Rings10 of 11
11. Stuffed Bourbon French Toast11 of 11
How Doritos Hopes To Help Cut Down On Drunk Driving [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com