There’s soo many to talk about, non the less this summer is going to be one to remember. Travis Scott was beyond lit, Future and the Nobody’s Safe Tour will be here before we know it, The Meadows Fest is back, Jay-Z and J. Cole headlining Made In America, and now Nas and Lauryn Hill are teaming up!
This tour will have 17 stops
Sept 7 – Chicago, IL @ Huntington Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
Sept 8 – Sterling Heights, MI @ Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill
Sept 10 – Toronto, ON @ Budweiser Stage
Sept 12 – Boston, MA @ Blue Hills Bank Pavilion
Sept 14 – Camden, NJ @ BB&T Pavilion
Sept 15 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live
Sept 20 – Raleigh, NC @ Red Hat Amphitheater
Sept 22 – Miami, FL @ Bayfront Park Amphitheater
Sept 23 – Jacksonville, FL @ Daily’s Place
Sept 27 – Houston, TX @ Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land
Sept 28 – Dallas, TX @ The Pavilion at Irving Music Factory*
Sept 30 – Austin, TX @ Austin360 Amphitheater
Oct 3 – San Diego, CA @ Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre at SDSU
Oct 5 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl
Oct 7 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
Oct 10 – Seattle, WA @ WaMu Theater
Oct 11 – Vancouver, BC @ Pacific Coliseum
Idk what the tour will be called as of it. Just know this is coming!
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
1 of 23
2. Like, really cool images of God’s son at work.
2 of 23
3. Classic family throwbacks.
3 of 23
4. Adorable moments with his daughter, Destiny.
4 of 23
5. And he stans for her: “It’s so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere…. Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It’s great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic”
5 of 23
6. Let’s not forget the fact that he is related to Yara Shahidi from “Black-ish.”
6 of 23
7. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
7 of 23
8. His jewelry game really is on point.
8 of 23
9. Vacation pics that’ll make you envious.
9 of 23
10. Just views on views on views.
10 of 23
11. His shoe game is impeccable too.
11 of 23
12. Cool artwork that calls for unity: “Place your hand with mine.”
12 of 23
13. And he also calls for justice. Caption: “I CANT BREATHE!!!”
13 of 23
14. His love for literature is also on point.
14 of 23
15. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
15 of 23
16. There are some questionable fashion choices…
16 of 23
17. …but we look past those because … this!!!
17 of 23
18. Even when he’s turnt, he looks super chill.
18 of 23
19. He has profound convos with collaborators and fellow legends such as Q-Tip.
19 of 23
20. And has hilarious chats with former nemesis Jay Z.
20 of 23
21. AND Henry Louis Gates. “Too Black, Too STRONG!!”
21 of 23
22. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
22 of 23
23. Lastly, may we never forget the time he made this kid’s entire day because he had the same haircut.
23 of 23
Continue reading Lauryn Hill and Nas Announce Tour
God’s Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram