#BIGBINKSHOW – Wow I never knew farting could be so beneficial to human life!!! Check out these facts about passing gas that you probably never knew!
- Men fart more than women.
- The original meaning of fart if forth as wind from the anus. This word was coined in 1962.
- An average person farts around 14 times a day.
- Those 14 farts a day are enough to fill up a balloon.
- This is not something to be embarrassed about as it means that you are healthy. A healthy digestive tract produces farts. If you are not farting at all go to the doctor.
- Farts are made up of hydrogen sulfide that reduces mitochondrial damage. Smelling farts can be healthy, thus next time you fart take a nice deep breath and thank the person.
- Female farts tend to be stinkier as females have higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide. Female farts are healthier to smell.
- Farts go as fast as 10 ft/sec.
- If you have very tight sphincter you will produce louder farts as they have smaller tighter area to squeeze out from.
- Gum and soda make you fart more, thus if you know somebody who farts a lot and they drink a lot of soda and chewing gum, hide it from them.
- Most of the farting happens at night when we sleep.
- Termites are animals which produce the most fart. Camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants, and dogs (especially labs and retrievers) follow next.
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Zachary Boyd's Mother Says There's Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Win $250 + Tickets to See Gunna!
#ThirstTrap: Jaden Smith NUDES?!?
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion
BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement After 13-Year Career with Philadelphia Eagles