Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- CITY SHOW PNC Represents In A Major Way $$$$$$
- The NFL Now Requires Players To Stand For The National Anthem
- CITY SHOW Review : “The First Purge”
- Wakanda For Ever! Watch this cute couple make a break-taking entrance to prom!
- Eve Believes Kendrick Lamar Fan Wouldn’t Have Never Said The N-Word If We Eliminate It!
- FAB FINDS: 21 Side-Slit Skirts And Dresses To Add To Your Spring Wardrobe
- Stacey Abrams Is Trying Becoming Nation’s First Black Female Governor
- Jamie Foxx To Host The 2018 BET Awards
- JADA PINKETT SMITH REVEALS SHE SUFFERS FROM ALOPECIA
- Heart Melted: Dog Goes Viral For Becoming The Surrogate Father Of 9 Ducklings
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com