Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- City Show NBA MVP James Harden named in police report!!!
- Dream Do Come True: Nicki Minaj Goes On The Late Show With Steven Colbert And Admit She Will Smashing Him… [Video]
- Dropping Gems: Nicki Minaj Releases Visual For “Ganja Burn” [Video]
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Revenge Porn Drama Unfolds From The Beginning
- Doin The Most: LHHH’s Teairra Marie Confirms Lyrica Is Pregnant
- Nostalgia Overload: Listen To Ashanti & Ja Rule’s New Track, “Encore”
- Columbus Rundown- Mom Warns parents after Mosquito Bite leave 6 yr old in ICU
- Aretha Franklin Family Ask for Prayer as the 76 yr old Battles Cancer
- Entertainment Rundown-HBO Hit ‘Insecure” Season 3 Premiere
- Awkwafina & Crazy Rich Asians Cast Talk The Black Panther Comparisons
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com