Officer Lee, a state trooper from Louisiana, joined the morning show to talk about driving. Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do on a daily basis. Common mistakes drivers tends to make are driving impaired, and driving distracted. The distraction can be anything from texting, to doing your make-up or eating.
Most states have laws of various strengths against using your phone while driving. But no matter where you’re driving, using your phone at the same time has a marked effect on your focus and the way you drive. Officer Lee talks about some of the programs in place to change the culture around cell phones and young drivers, and how to report some of the erratic driving you see. Plus, Ms. Pat has a bone to pick with Officer Lee over some of his advice. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- The Rewind: Mahershala Ali Motors Through Jim Crow’s America & Sade’s Got A New Track
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- Mark Wahlberg and Rose Bryne Talk Instant Family, The Red Sox & Parenting
- Melania Trump Whines That People Criticize Her Foolish ‘Be Best’ Campaign
- Black Man Who Was Beat Unconscious By Arizona Police Files $1.97 Million Lawsuit
How Driving Skills Get Worse When You’re On Your Cell Phone [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com