Bobby Brown has dealt with success, tragedy and through it all continues to try and be the best man he can for his family. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone the singer spoke about turning 50, his memoir and BET’s “The Bobby Brown Story,” which will begin shooting soon. He also opened up about the death of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina and ex-wife, Whitney Houston.
Brown revealed that although the pain still lives inside he tries to live everyday by being optimistic. This year marked the sixth year anniversary of Houston’s death. He said, “I don’t think she died from drugs. She was really working hard on herself to try to be a sober person and, um [pauses] she was a great woman.”
Brown is happy to be a sober man and was able to create Serenity House to help women going through domestic violence. In June he will celebrate the 30th anniversary of “Don’t Be Cruel” and is excited to live and tell his story.
- OSU Marching Band Set To Perform In Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Doin’ The Most Report: Blac Chyna Catches Hell For Skin Bleaching Gig
- ‘LHHNY’ Super Trailer Reveals Juelz Santana’s Battle With Substance Abuse
- Breath: 5 Types Of People Who Are DEVASTATED When Facebook Shuts Down
- Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Married?
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
Photos Of Bobbi Kristina & Bobby Brown Through The Years
1. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 1 of 10
2. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 2 of 10
3. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 3 of 10
4. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 4 of 10
5. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 5 of 10
6. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 6 of 10
7. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 7 of 10
8. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 8 of 10
9. Bobbi Kristina & Bobby BrownSource: 9 of 10
10. Rest In Peace Bobby KristinaSource: 10 of 10
Why Bobby Brown Doesn’t Believe Whitney Houston Died From Drugs was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com