Rapper Yella Beezy was shot in a drive-by shooting Sunday, October 14th.
Yella Beezy is twenty-six years old and was driving on the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Dallas early Sunday morning when a driver pulled up next to him and started shooting. It was reported that dozens of shots were fired and several hit him. Authorities arrived on the scene and transported him to an area hospital for treatment. XXL has confirmed that Yella Beezy is in stable condition.
It hasn’t been confirmed if the incident was a result of road rage. Some are speculating that the shooting could have possibly been a result of a beef between comedian Roylee Pate who died earlier this month.
- New Year Resolutions….Are You Still On Track??? Take The Poll
- Ex-NBA Star Delonte West Homeless and Beat Up On Video On D.C. Streets, Family and Friends Say He Needs Help
- 2 Arrested At MLK Day Breakfast Event After Staging Police Protest
- Did Wendy Williams Fart On live TV?!
- CONGRATS! ”Bad Boys 4 Life” Broke Records & Made Millions Opening Weekend!
- Ohio Woman Escapes Custody At Jackson County Sheriff’s Office!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist