Rapper Yella Beezy was shot in a drive-by shooting Sunday, October 14th.
Yella Beezy is twenty-six years old and was driving on the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Dallas early Sunday morning when a driver pulled up next to him and started shooting. It was reported that dozens of shots were fired and several hit him. Authorities arrived on the scene and transported him to an area hospital for treatment. XXL has confirmed that Yella Beezy is in stable condition.
It hasn’t been confirmed if the incident was a result of road rage. Some are speculating that the shooting could have possibly been a result of a beef between comedian Roylee Pate who died earlier this month.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- ‘Egregious Disregard’: Family Of Black Man Fatally Shot By Georgia Cops Launch Justice Petition
- The Lo Down: Yung Miami Wants Nicki Minaj to Unblock Her + Rick Ross Spotted Out With Tommie Lee In Miami
- Jini Thornton Shares Some Need To Knows For Tax Day 2021
- Model Monday: Myori Granger Knows All Money Isn’t Good Money
- #JusticeForMikaylaMiller: Supporters Call For DA’s Resignation, FBI Intervention
- Lil Duval Talks New Stand Up Special, Relationships + Reveals New Song With Boosie Badazz
- Come Thru Moneybagg Joe: Cash Payments To Families Start July 15
- 4 Moments We Loved From The Urban One Honors
- Here’s How to Enter the Ohio Vax-A-Million $5 Million Drawing and the College Scholarship Drawing
- Delta Airlines to Require COVID Vaccination for All New Hires