Rapper Yella Beezy was shot in a drive-by shooting Sunday, October 14th.
Yella Beezy is twenty-six years old and was driving on the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Dallas early Sunday morning when a driver pulled up next to him and started shooting. It was reported that dozens of shots were fired and several hit him. Authorities arrived on the scene and transported him to an area hospital for treatment. XXL has confirmed that Yella Beezy is in stable condition.
It hasn’t been confirmed if the incident was a result of road rage. Some are speculating that the shooting could have possibly been a result of a beef between comedian Roylee Pate who died earlier this month.
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing? No One Seems To Know
- Kanye West Petitioning For Spot On The Ohio Ballot
- Noname Shades Beyoncé, Says ‘Black Is King’ Is “Draped In Capitalism”
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Off House Arrest, Shoots Music Video In Brooklyn
- Graphic Social Media Videos Claim To Show Georgia Prison Riot That Led To Lockdown
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions
- G Herbo Reveals “Swervin’ Through Stress” Initiative For Black Young Adults!
- The Donnie Simpson Show Pays Tribute To Helen Jones Woods [LIsten]
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air