Wayment, don’t tell me our favorite fairytale couple is calling it quits!
Cardi B took to Instagram early Wednesday morning to make an announcement.
“So everybody been bugging me and everything,” the video starts. “And … I been trying to work things out with my baby father for a hot minute now and we’re really good friends and really good business partners and you know, he’s always someone I run to and talk to and we got a lot of love for each other. BUT, things just haven’t been working out between us for a long time. And it’s nobodies fault, I guess we grew out of love but, we’re not together anymore. I don’t know, it may take time to get a divorce but I will always have a lot of love for him because he is my daughter’s father and … yeah.”
Of course, not everybody is believing it considering that Offset’s album drops next Friday and it also is sort of spicy that Offset commented on Cardi’s video with “Y’all won” which sparked off its OWN set of memes and jokes.
Just savagery all over the place. But is it a farce? Do you think true love doesn’t exist for real now that Cardi and Offset have probably bit the dust?
- Nickelodeon Bringing Back Old Classics!
- Man Goes on Killing Spree at Work!
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Colin Kaepernick Reaches Settlement with NFL
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Just Business Or Pleasure? Young M.A. Getting Extra Close Bernice Burgos In New Music Video!!
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
Cardi B Says She And Offset Aren’t Together Anymore was originally published on theboxhouston.com