Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- D.L. Hughley Says Robert Kraft’s Spa Sex Tape Should Be Released
- Schoolboy Q Announces Release Of “Crash Talk”
- Netflix Announces Its First Original African Animated Series
- Nicki Minaj Parts Ways With Management
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- CARDI B In Court for Strip Club Fight … SHOVE YOUR PLEA DEAL, OKURRRRR!!!
- The Drake Curse is REAL
- Sparkle Is Hoping She Won’t Have To Take The Stand Against R. Kelly In Sex Case
- US judge blocks part of Ohio ban on abortion procedure
- Cardi B Rejects Plea Deal in Assault Case