Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- Area 51 Raiders Should Reconsider Their Raid
- Which new NBA dynamic duo will win the most championships
- 5 Reasons NOT To Join The “Area 51” Raid
- Brooke Valentine Shows her Daughter !
- Exclusive: Dorion Renaud Talks Transition From Reality TV, Advice From Lauren London & More
- Here’s Proof That Even A Blackout Can’t Stop New Yorkers From Showing Their Talent
- Lil Wayne Not Quitting Summer Tour With Blink-182
- Remy Ma Claims Alleged Fade Recipient Brittney Taylor Is Harassing Her Daughter
- Man Killed in Shooting on East Livingston Avenue
- Soulja Boy Getting Out Of Jail Early Because, Good Behavior