Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- It’s National Margarita Day!
- Tanya Bell and Her Journey To Indiana Black Expo
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Showcase Their Hood Love In GQ Shoot
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Self Care Health Movement, with “Zipstitch”!
- Jussie Smollett’s Allegedly Staged Attack Causes Mixed Emotions From Celebs & Commentators
- The Break Up of Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy!!
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- Idris Elba set to host “SNL” with guest performance by Khalid March 9