21 Savage was arrested early Sunday by in Atlanta by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement on reports that he is illegally present in the United States.
21, whose real name is Shayaabin Abraham-Joseph, is a citizen of the United Kingdom, according to reports. Savage entered the states legally at the age of 15 in 2005 but never left causing his visa to expire in 2006.
Savage has claimed to be born and raised in Atlanta and has long considered himself an ATL resident. Cox said that 21 is an “unlawfully present United Kingdom national” who legally entered the United States in 2005 when he was 12 or 13 years old on a visa. His visa expired a year later, Cox said.
He’s been placed in “removal proceedings before the federal immigration” courts, Cox added.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Savage, who was convicted on felony drug charges in October 2014 in Fulton County, Georgia, was arrested at Club 426 in a targeted sting.
Stay tuned for more information as we get it. In the meantime, you know the Internet wasted NO TIME responding!
- BBB Warns Of Clickbait Scams After Kobe Bryant Tragedy
- Fans Petition NBA To Change Logo To Kobe Silhouette
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Sentenced to 25 To Life For Rape
- Loaded Gun Found Inside Centennial High School Student’s Backpack
- Columbus Selected As Finalist City for NCAA Women’s Final Four in 2025 and 2026
- Browns To Hire 32-year-old Andrew Berry as GM and VP
- Travis Scott, ASAP Rocky & Post Malone Headlining Rolling Loud Miami 2020!
- NBA Postpones Tuesday’s Clippers-Lakers Game Following Kobe’s death
- 15 Quotes From Kobe Bryant That You Need To Imply To Your Life
- Ohio Couple Expecting Quintuplets!