JAIILLLLLL?! According to TMZ we won’t be seeing Soulja Boy anytime soon because he was just slapped with a hefty sentence for violating his probation! The rapper appeared in court Tuesday where a judge sentenced him to 240 days in jail and 265 days of community service.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soulja was arrested earlier this month after failing to complete his court-ordered community service and trying to falsify evidence that it was completed. Making things worse Soulja home was raided by cops in February after an investigation was opened by an ex-girlfriend that said the rapper helped her captive in his garage. During the raid, officers found ammunition which is in violation for his prior violation fora weapons case dating back to 2014.
The judge ordered Soulja to serve his violation sentence immediately but knocked off 40 days as credit for time served. So it looks we won’t be seeing him until sometime in January 2020 unless he gets off for good behavior.
- What They Wore: Kamala Harris & Dr. Jill Biden at The COVID-19 Memorial Service
- Watch The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris [WATCH LIVE]
- 7 Random Facts You May Not Know About The Late, Great Mac Miller
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Is Trump Going To Pardon Lil Wayne?
- Pop Smoke Makes Posthumous Film Debut In Eddie Huang’s Film ‘BOOGIE’
- QuickSilva Talks Inauguration With Symone Sanders + More
- ‘We Are One’: Watch Online Celebration Of The Black Community Before Biden, Harris Inauguration
- Will Donald Trump Pardon Lil Wayne & Is J. Cole’s Highly Anticipated Album Dropping Soon?!
- Long-Awaited ‘Willy Wonka’ Prequel Sets March 2023 Release Date
- Wendy Williams Calls Out Brother After Alleging She Didn’t Attend Mom’s Funeral [WATCH]