JAIILLLLLL?! According to TMZ we won’t be seeing Soulja Boy anytime soon because he was just slapped with a hefty sentence for violating his probation! The rapper appeared in court Tuesday where a judge sentenced him to 240 days in jail and 265 days of community service.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soulja was arrested earlier this month after failing to complete his court-ordered community service and trying to falsify evidence that it was completed. Making things worse Soulja home was raided by cops in February after an investigation was opened by an ex-girlfriend that said the rapper helped her captive in his garage. During the raid, officers found ammunition which is in violation for his prior violation fora weapons case dating back to 2014.
The judge ordered Soulja to serve his violation sentence immediately but knocked off 40 days as credit for time served. So it looks we won’t be seeing him until sometime in January 2020 unless he gets off for good behavior.
- Chloe Bailey Breaks Down Making “Have Mercy,” Upcoming Debut Album & More
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- Floyd Mayweather Pens Note To Kyrie Irving In Support Of His Choice To Not Get Vaccinated
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A Peach On ‘RHOA’
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only
- Watch First-Look Trailer: A Porsha Williams Spin-Off Series Is Headed To Bravo With A LOT of Family Drama
- People Think The Judge In Kyle Rittenhouse’s Murder Trial Is Biased And Sympathetic To The Defense
- Lizzo’s ‘Midsommar’ Halloween Costume Is Fit For A Red Carpet Event