Nike is pulling a shoe with an 18th-century design of the American Flag. Colin Capernick advised the company that the show may be linked to racism due to the flag on the back. Nike had already delivered them to stores to be sold but, soon after Nike had asked for the shoes to be returned and that they would not be released. the shoe would’ve cost its customers $140.
There have been other instances where the athletic and fashion giant decided to cut the design to be more inclusive. There was an instance where to appeal to their Chinese consumers they pulled the shoe from being released.
To view the full story please click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Sauce Boiling Seafood Express Opening in Gahanna
- Big Purr! MUA Mimi Choi Shows Us How To Recreate The Cowardly Lion For Halloween
- ‘January 6th Energy’: Anti-Vax Protest For Kyrie Irving To Play Compared To Capitol Insurrection
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises
- Draya Michele Sets The Internet Ablaze In A ‘Barely There’ Chain Skirt
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School
- Issa Rae And Yvonne Orji Channeled Lil’ Kim At Final ‘Insecure Fest’
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- Michael B. Jordan Gave A Sweet Speech At Lori Harvey’s SKN Launch Party: ‘There’s No Place I’d Rather Be’