Nike is pulling a shoe with an 18th-century design of the American Flag. Colin Capernick advised the company that the show may be linked to racism due to the flag on the back. Nike had already delivered them to stores to be sold but, soon after Nike had asked for the shoes to be returned and that they would not be released. the shoe would’ve cost its customers $140.
There have been other instances where the athletic and fashion giant decided to cut the design to be more inclusive. There was an instance where to appeal to their Chinese consumers they pulled the shoe from being released.
To view the full story please click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Black Health 365: Judy Dupart-Harris Sheds Light On The Pregnancy Journey For Same-Sex Couples
- Da Brat Says Carrying Her Child Was ‘The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made In My Life’
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Charlamagne Tha God Says 50 Cent’s Diddy Trolling Is Diabolical Genius Level
- Jeezy Denies Jeannie Mai’s Claims Of Infidelity: “100% False”
- Opening Statements Made In Jonathan Majors Assault Trial
- Muni Long Reveals Autism Diagnosis On Social Media
- It’s A Wrap?! Cardi B & Offset Unfollow Each Other On Social Media
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Power's 12 Days of Christmas
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft