Franklin County is giving residents a chance to reinstate drivers licenses that are expired or suspended in a step-by-step process this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Ohio BMV representatives, Franklin County Municipal Court Clerks, volunteer attorneys, and many other community agencies will be held on December 4th and 5th from8:30 AM – 3:30 PM at Franklin County Court Complex 365 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215.
For more information click here or call 1-844-640-6446
- WATCH :: Another Clash In The Kardashian Clan!
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Opening Mental Health Pavilion!
- Protests Looming For Columbus Teachers Following Special Education Restructuring
- Ryan “Pay” Day! Buckeyes Head Coach Gets Extension Through 2026
- LL Cool J Talked Kobe Bryant Out Of Dropping A Gangster Rap Album
- #KobeFarewell: What We Learned From Kobe Bryant’s Memorial [VIDEO]
- Black Icon Living: Meet The Double Amputee Phenom Breaking Major Barriers In Sports
- Trending Topics: Election Update South Carolina & The Kobe Bryant Memorial Recap [VIDEO]
- Morning Motivation: “Sometimes You’re in the Right Place Looking at Things The Wrong Way” [VIDEO]
- Voices: Nicole Bus “Kairos”