Franklin County is giving residents a chance to reinstate drivers licenses that are expired or suspended in a step-by-step process this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Ohio BMV representatives, Franklin County Municipal Court Clerks, volunteer attorneys, and many other community agencies will be held on December 4th and 5th from8:30 AM – 3:30 PM at Franklin County Court Complex 365 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215.
For more information click here or call 1-844-640-6446
- Bridgerton Renewed For Season 2!!
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- YFN Lucci Request Bond to Support his Mother and 4 Kids!
- President Biden Signs Two Executive Orders
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic Will Air This Saturday on Lifetime
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Regina King Will Make Her ‘Saturday Night Live’ Debut
- G.G. Townson On What It Took To Get Into Character For Her Role As Salt In The ‘Salt-N-Pepa’ Biopic [WATCH]
- ‘Bridgerton’s’ Diverse Cast Is The Result Of An “Inclusion Lens” By Netflix