Franklin County is giving residents a chance to reinstate drivers licenses that are expired or suspended in a step-by-step process this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Ohio BMV representatives, Franklin County Municipal Court Clerks, volunteer attorneys, and many other community agencies will be held on December 4th and 5th from8:30 AM – 3:30 PM at Franklin County Court Complex 365 South High Street Columbus, OH 43215.
For more information click here or call 1-844-640-6446
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Keyondra Lockett Creates Athleisure Line That Combats Colorism
- Did You Know Reusable Cotton Pads Are A Thing?
- After 70 Long Years, Uncle Ben’s Name Is Rebranded
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Meet The 3 Natural Hair Beauties From Da Real BB Judy’s WAP Parody
- Who’s Cappin?! Attorney General Daniel Cameron After The Lack Of Charges In Breonna Taylor’s Killing [VIDEO]
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity