Columbus Police were called to the 1600 block of Minnesota Ave. around 2 a.m. Monday after reports of a shooting in the area. After arriving, police found spent casings but no victims.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Soon after two teenagers 18-year-old Kendale Cortez Mardis and a 17-year-old, came to at OSU East Hospital seeking treatment for gunshots wounds in the leg. 18-year-old Kavon Tion James Kendrick sought out help close by on Republic Ave. but was eventually talent to Grant Hospital for treatment of a gunshot wound in the arm. All three victims are expected to recover.
If you have any information on this incident please contact Felony Assault Unit Detective I. Pruitt at (614) 645-6394 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at (614) 645-TIPS (8477).
- The Cleveland Baseball Team is now the Cleveland Guardians
- IRS Warns of Child Tax Credit-Related Scams
- Keyshia Cole Breaks Silence On Mother’s Death In Heartfelt Message
- Kim Kardashian attended Kanye West’s DONDA livestream event
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- HHW Gaming: Atlantic Records Teams Up With Xbox To Launch The Green Room Gaming Series
- Jadakiss & Styles P Make Fun Of Jim Jones’ Weatherman Skit [Video]
- Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals To Tyra Banks She Hid Her Dreams of Becoming A Rapper From Her Mom
- Watch: Luxury Fashion Brand Hanifa Pays Homage To The Office In Sample Sale Promotional Video