Classrooms across the state of Ohio will remain empty for the 2019-2020 school year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
DeWine also shared some of his plans on Twitter, “I know that schools and superintendents and educators across #Ohio are working on some very innovative solutions as they continue to plan for next year. I encourage schools to continue to do this planning.”
So what does that mean for the Fall 2020 school session? We don’t know yet. But Governor DeWine stated that this pandemic could impact the next school year but that will decided at a later date.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Caught Up” | Episode 51
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Toned Body-Ody-Ody To Promote New Single
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Covering Funeral Costs For Victims Of Bronx Fire
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- André Leon Talley Was A Black Superhero
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Watch Trailer: ‘grown-ish’ Returns With More Drama & New Romances In Season 4 Trailer