Grab your Buckeye gear! According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
No official word or statement from Ohio State has been made but this post was made just after the news broke on Ohio State Footballs Instagram Account.
We will have more as the news develops.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- This Sexy Playmate Is Breaking Her Silence About Her Struggle With Alopecia
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Quarantine On Relationships [VIDEO]
- Ohio: More Than 328K People Filed Unemployment In The Last Week
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- ICE Whistleblower Claims Mass Hysterectomies Performed On Migrant Women At Georgia Detention Center
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism