The Columbus Music Commission, Ohio Media School and Power 1075/1063 presents Music Business Mondays, a virtual music conference giving you insight to the music industry from the people who make it happen! This month, DJ Mr. King hosts a panel featuring some of the midwest’s best producers, DJ’s and songwriters, including Columbus, own J Rawls, and repping Detroit, we have DJ BJ 35-25 and singer/songwriter Dre Butters!
It’s your chance to ask the pros directly and get free game! It’s Music Business Mondays, powered by the Columbus Music Commission and Ohio Media school Monday, May 24th at 6 pm.
All brought to you by:
Interested in media? Get your start at Ohio Media School. Get more information by filling out the form below.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- The History Of Juneteenth Explained
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- Warner Bros Acquires Long-Awaited Marvin Gaye Biopic ‘What’s Going On’
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- The Lo Down: Paris Jackson Says She Has PTSD From Paparazzi, La La Anthony Files for Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- 5 Things Headkrack Doesn’t Want to See People Doing When Celebrating Juneteenth
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- What To Watch This Juneteenth: TV Programming For Black Joy
- TRIED IT: Stax Originals Just Took My Athleisure Wear To The Next Level