Chanel, the daughter of Ice-T and Coco Austin will be turning six in November and Coco says she has no plans on stopping breastfeeding. The mother explained that it’s a big bonding moment for the two and she doesn’t want to take that away from her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“Chanel still likes my boobs,” the model, exclusively told Us Weekly. “If she doesn’t want it, all right, that’s where you stop it. But I’m not just going to say no.” Coco explains that it’s less about nutrition and more about comfort. She explains that sometimes it’s sometimes soothing before Chanel goes to sleep.
“My child’s eating steak and hamburgers. She just likes a little snack every now and then and more of the bonding between the mother. Why take that away from her?”
Today.com reported that there’s no “magic age” to stop breastfeeding. Labor and delivery nurse and internationally board-certified lactation consultant Hillary Sadler says “it should happen when both mother and child are ready.”
Check out Coco’s full interview on breastfeeding and now she and Ice-T squeeze in intimate time in between Chanel being attached to the nipple.
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle
- Anti-Vaxxers Who Threaten To Quit Their Jobs Over Vaccine Mandates Rarely Do, Data Shows
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: The ‘Hot Girl Coach’ Signs With Nike
- Swizz Beatz Gets Candid On Alicia Keys, DMX & Being Called A Sellout For TV One’s “UNCENSORED”
- 21 Savage Hit With Gun & Drug Possession Charges Stemming From 2019 ICE Arrest
- Megan Thee Stallion Teams Up With Nike As The ‘Hot Girl Coach’
- Jordyn Woods Debuts A Platinum Blonde Do In A Sexy Pink Mini Dress
- House Committee Subpoenas Trump Advisors In Jan. 6 Capitol Riot Investigation. Trump, Of Course, Is Big Mad
- Data Shows U.S. Grants Asylum To Haitians Less Than Any Other Nationality