According to NBC4i, a study by USDish, five series stood out as the most-searched TV shows across the U.S. during the Halloween season. “Friends,” “Stranger Things,” “The Simpsons,” “The Big Bang Theory” and “Criminal Minds” all dominated during the scariest time of the year.
The satellite TV provider explained how it came up with the list writing, “we looked at Google Trends data from October 1–October 30, 2020, to find which show had the greatest search volume in each state.”
“Friends” took the top spot as most searched in 14 states. Netflix’s “Stranger Things” ranked second in popularity with 13 states, including Ohio. Long-standing animated hit “The Simpsons” came in third holding 10 states. Sitcom “The Big Bang Theory” placed fourth with eight states and “Criminal Minds” finished out the top five with a total of six states seeking out the procedural crime drama.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Zahara Jolie Wears Her Mother Angelina Jolie’s 2014 Oscar Dress On ‘Eternals’ Red Carpet
- Billy Porter Slams Harry Styles’ December Vogue Cover Shoot Of Him Wearing A Dress
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Making Progress Finding Justice In Famous Atlanta Child Murders Case
- Video Of Christina Nance, Who Was Found Dead In Police Van, Released Amid More Questions Than Answers
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Lori Harvey’s New Skincare Line, SKN By LH, Is Set To Drop This Friday!
Study Reveals Ohio’s Most-Watched Show During Halloween was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com