Ohio Governor Mike Dewine address the Buckeye state with a very serious warning for the state. Ohio is in the midst of its third and largest spike.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
All of Ohio is in a critical state, the week of November 4th 104 Ohioans died, November 10th the state had the highest number of cases in a single day of 6,500. DeWine stated that attending gatherings can be extremely dangerous and to please stay home when you can.
DeWine has asked that Ohioans wear a mask “that friends, neighbors, and family members might live.” DeWine also implemented new maks order for businesses with three provisions. Violations can result in warnings first but follow by with closure of a store if still found in violation. If you are out at an establishment you are to keep your mask on unless you are actively eating or drinking. Dancing and games will be prohibited. DeWine also said that a reassessment of this will be made in about a week. If things are not improving, possible closure of restaurants, bars, fitness centers, and more could happen.
Watch the full speech
See below for further details.
- Enter to Win a Shopping Spree from Gucci Mane
- WATCH: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Ohio house adds Transgender Sports Ban to Profits Rights Bill for College Athletes
- Crash The Bash Flyaway Contest
- The Cast From ‘A Different World’ Reunite On E!’s ‘Reunion Road Trip’
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- Who’s Cappin?! Sounds About White: Indiana Woman Gets Probation In First Capitol Riot Sentencing
- ‘The Upshaws’ Has Been Renewed For Season 2 & The Cast Celebrates With A Virtual Dance Party
- Hip Hop Spot: Snoop Dogg Reveals What Pete Davidson Is Like Smoking Weed + Kodak Black On Kobe Bryant Controversy
- Black Women Are The Blueprint: SZA, Yung Baby Tate & More Bring Back 90s Hairstyles
- Rihanna Wears A Vintage Christian Dior Slip Dress For Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Cleveland Police Officer Faces Rape Allegations From Second Accuser