William Potts Jr. an Ex black panther who hijacked a commercial plane and forced it to travel to Cuba back in 1984, was handed a 20-year prison sentence by a Florida federal judge last week, according to Yahoo News. SEE ALSO: White Preacher Sets Himself On Fire To Inspire Justice For African Americans The now-57-year-old, who has spent the last 30 years in Cuba, returned to these shores last November. Potts spent 13 years in a Cuban prison for his crime, calling it one of the “worst hell holes on the planet,” according to his lawyer, Robert Berube. “There were no bathroom facilities. There were plastic sheets on the beds because urine drips down through the ceilings.” Read More at newsone.com
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Nelly Arrested for whattttt….?
- Nicki Minaj is Engaged?? @LILDonAIR's #WordEyeHeard Ent Report
- Meek Mill Claps Back At Floyd Mayweather's GF for Throwing Shade at the Ring He Got Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
- #CITYSHOW LIL WAYNE OFFICAL VIDEO "Birdman & Young Thug Diss" #WARNINGEXPLICITLANGUAGE
- Black Excellence: Kanye West, Misty Copeland, Laverne Cox & More Cover #TIME100 Most Influential List