William Potts Jr. an Ex black panther who hijacked a commercial plane and forced it to travel to Cuba back in 1984, was handed a 20-year prison sentence by a Florida federal judge last week, according to Yahoo News. SEE ALSO: White Preacher Sets Himself On Fire To Inspire Justice For African Americans The now-57-year-old, who has spent the last 30 years in Cuba, returned to these shores last November. Potts spent 13 years in a Cuban prison for his crime, calling it one of the “worst hell holes on the planet,” according to his lawyer, Robert Berube. “There were no bathroom facilities. There were plastic sheets on the beds because urine drips down through the ceilings.” Read More at newsone.com
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 Information
- Happy Birthday Royalty! Chris Brown Celebrates his Baby Girl's 1st Birthday! [pictures]
- She Tried to Get Out of an Arrest by.... #BiggestLoser with @DJBigBink
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit With Walmart After Fatal Limo Crash
- Kendrick Lamar make’s Kanye type of move with TMZ Camera’s
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!