William Potts Jr. an Ex black panther who hijacked a commercial plane and forced it to travel to Cuba back in 1984, was handed a 20-year prison sentence by a Florida federal judge last week, according to Yahoo News. SEE ALSO: White Preacher Sets Himself On Fire To Inspire Justice For African Americans The now-57-year-old, who has spent the last 30 years in Cuba, returned to these shores last November. Potts spent 13 years in a Cuban prison for his crime, calling it one of the “worst hell holes on the planet,” according to his lawyer, Robert Berube. “There were no bathroom facilities. There were plastic sheets on the beds because urine drips down through the ceilings.” Read More at newsone.com
- Power 107.5 17th Anniversary Party Red Carpet Photos
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- So THIS is Why Ray J Quit #LHHH
- #CITYsHOW OT Genesis Love's the Co Co and now the Po Po is in LOve With Him!!!!
- Tamar Braxton Cries From Being Called a Muppet, Student That Lead Racist Chant Speaks Out, Shocking Statement From Bobby Kristina's Grandmother [VIDEO]
- Chris Brown's Baby Girl Loves His Music! Watch Her In This Video, SO CUTE! #DimeTimeTV