We’ve all been watching their lives on VH1 Monday nights for a while now. And I’m sure you’ve been like me and wondering how do these ladies really live? Are they really living large like they portray on tv?
Well the net worth list is out for the cast ladies of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta and here’s how much they ladies are really ‘worth’
Lil Scrappy’s mama is net worth is $250 thousand and isn’t too shabby for a former pimp! Momma Dee has recently been working on a music career so let’s see if that puts more money in the bank for her soon.
Tammy is a business woman and has a net worth of $200,000. Tammy recently started a swimsuit line that was showcased on LHHATL plus she has ventures in the beauty and hair industries. Tammy definitely hasn’t relied on her estranged husband, Wacka Flocka Flame, to add them comas to her bank account.
The Queen of one-liners net worth is $850,000. K. Michelle burst onto the music scene in 2010 with her mixtape tribute to Mary J. Blige, “What’s the 901?”
Rasheeda, who got her start in the music industry when she was a teenager, is worth $600,000. Rasheeda has also ventured into ecommerce, retail and the beauty industries.
The Trinidadian rapper/model/aspiring actress who is on a mission to make it big, is the mother of a grown daughter and is worth $200,000.
Mimi, who describes herself as a “self made dance machine, potty mouth and a mother,” was crucial in helping baby daddy Stevie J. restore his career and his finances and she is worth 1.5 million dollars.
Joseline finally made her way out of the strip club thanks to Steebie,and is now worth 2 million dollars. The break-out star of the show has been laughing all the way to the bank cashing in on her rap career, appearances at events all over the country and VH1 spin offs!
Joseline Hernandez Hints At Delivery Special, Gives Pregnancy Updates
BONUS!! STEVIE J
Stevie J clocks in with the fattest pockets on the entire cast with an estimated net worth of 5 million dollars! Back in the 90s Stevie J was at the top of his game writing and producing some of the biggest hits for Bad Boy Records and other big names. Stevie fell on hard times but has definitely turned it around with reality show money and reconnecting in the studio with Faith Evans, Big Boy, Snoop, Kanye West and more!
Then & Now: Lil Kim Has Owned The Hive Since The 90s
1. Lil Kim: Then & NowSource:Instagram 1 of 22
2. All matching everything. Blue coat. Blue hair.Source:Instagram 2 of 22
3. Ain't nothing like the old school .Source:Instagram 3 of 22
4. Say yes to leather.Source:Instagram 4 of 22
5. The original risk taker.Source:Instagram 5 of 22
6. Left Eye and KimSource:Instagram 6 of 22
7. Notorious K.I.M.Source:Instagram 7 of 22
8. Lil KimSource:Getty 8 of 22
9. Lil KimSource:Getty 9 of 22
10. Lil KimSource:Getty 10 of 22
11. Lil KimSource:Getty 11 of 22
12. Lil KimSource:Getty 12 of 22
13. Lil KimSource:Getty 13 of 22
14. Pregnant Lil KimSource:Getty 14 of 22
15. Lil KimSource:Getty 15 of 22
16. Lil KimSource:Getty 16 of 22
17. Lil KimSource:Getty 17 of 22
18. Lil KimSource:Getty 18 of 22
19. Lil KimSource:Getty 19 of 22
20. Lil KimSource:Getty 20 of 22
21. Lil KimSource:Getty 21 of 22
22. Lil KimSource:Getty 22 of 22