An Ohio Man is facing charges after throwing a cup of coffee in another man’s face at a polling location. 58-year-old John Pegley allegedly shouted obscenities from his car over political signs and the other man said he was beyond the limit where politicking is banned. Pegley continued to shout and proceeded to throw coffee at the other mans face. The phone listing under Pegley’s name was not answered and no attorney is listed for him in court records. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Celebrities React To President Obama’s Re-Election
- Old Habits Die Hard For Dennis Rodman
- President Barack Obama Re-Elected For A Second Term
- Sherrod Brown Wins The U.S. Senate Position For Ohio
- 22 Places That You Can Move To If Obama Doesn’t Win