The auto club AAA is offering a New Year’s Eve towing service for drunk drivers. The service will be administered to 8 counties in Northwest Ohio. The program received a great amount of attention when users on Facebook and other social networks posted details about the program. AAA has clarified that the service will only take place in some areas because the overall goal of the auto club is to provide emergency road service. The club also said there are other ways to keep drunk drivers off the road. For more on this story, click HERE.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- COUTDOWN UNTIL THE BEST OF 2012 SHOW
- Kanye West At War With Kris Jenner Over Kim Kardashian’s Career
- Capital STEEZ Tributed With Statik Selektah Mix
- Beyonce Wants Fan Participation In Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Kanye West Spouts Cold Confessions In Atlantic City