On his issues with Kevin Garnett, Carmelo Anthony said Tuesday that he lost his temper because, “There’s certain things that you just don’t say to men, another man.” He added that, “I felt like we crossed a line, but like I said, we both had an understanding right now, we handled it the way we handled it. Nobody needs to know what was said behind closed doors, so that situation was handled.”
As for the idea that he ought to be suspended for his behavior, Anthony said, “Nothing happened for me to be suspended.”
He went on: “I wanted to talk to KG. I think it was something we both needed to get off our chest and see what really the problem was. No altercations, it was just some words and a conversation that we needed to have.”
On his feelings now, Melo said: “It’s over with for me. Whatever happened last night, happened. The words that was being said between me and Garnett, it happened, can’t take that away. I lost my cool yesterday, I accept that, but there’s just certain things that push certain people’s buttons.”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 72-Year-Old Teacher Reads P.I.M.P Lyrics In Class! LOLOLOL
- Azealia Banks Not Fazed By GLAAD’s Criticism
- Trinidad James Gets Served! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mariah Carey Felt ‘Unsafe’ Around Nicki Minaj On ‘Idol’ Set
- UPDATE: Stevie J Is Granted Full Custody Of His Daughter with Mimi Frost?!