In something out of a b-movie or video game plot, the L.A.P.D are now hunting one of their own after 33-year-old Christopher Dorner began a revenge spree against his former employers.
In an online “manifesto” Dorner “declared war” on the police force. He was discharged from the Navy just last week and has formidable combat training. Dorn, who is still at large, has killed one officer, the daughter of another officer and her fiancé.
“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare” to Los Angeles Police Department officers, on or off duty, said the manifesto. It also asserted: “Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared. That’s what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name.”
Dorner was fired from the LAPD in 2008 for making false statements. READ MORE AT NEWSONE.COM
Is he the real life RamBro?
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Uncle Luke Asks Rick Ross To Tone Down ‘Gangster Rapper’ Persona
- Game Gets Dr. Dre’s The Chronic Tattooed On Himself
- Chris Brown Comes to Court with … Rihanna!
- 47 Of Beyoncé’s Absolute Best Dance Moves
- #OurMoments: Rapper Heavy D Dies At Age 44