Neighborhoods in Columbus are fighting back aganist the violence. It has almost been a month since Kaewon Coleman was killed coming home from Linden Mckinley. The Linden neighborhood has formulated a group which has been meeting Bethel AME Church ever since the shooting. “I believe in them because I believe in myself,” said Dale Snyder. “I was them. That’s why I care.” The goal of the group is to come up with ways to stop violence. Not only has the group been getting people together to walk kids to school, but they have also talked to Columbus City Schools to see of dismissal times could be staggered to avoid large crowds of kids getting into fights. For more on this story, click HERE.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- WIn Tickets To See MGK All Weekend!
- 2 Chainz Poses For Pictures With Cops Who Arrested Him
- Usher Gets Freaky On New Song “Go Missin’”
- Misty Jordan Interrogates Tank
- Tank Visits The Power 1075 Studios