Stereotypes obviously happen in today’s society. Whether they are gender, racial, or many more, sterotypes have become a part of our society. But the question is, where do many of these stereotypes come from? We all know that many of them are not true, and yet they are still alive. How are they passed down from generation to generation? When looking at what we watch and listen to, it is obvious that stereotypes are engrained in our society. But why? Check out the video below and tell us what you think!
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- The Power 1075 Anniversary DAM CAM: BEST AND WORST DRESSED [PHOTOS]
- Live From The Red Carpet At Power 1075 Anniversary Party [PHOTOS]
- Joss Stone’s Murder Plot Also Included Beyonce, Chris Brown, Eminem and More
- BEYONCE RECRUITING HOUSTON RAPPERS FOR MEGA “BOW DOWN” REMIX
- Dr. Dre Says He’s Inspired To Record Again