Text “POWER” to 71007 to join The Power mobile club for exclusive news & prizes
There’s a rumor that Foxy Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, revealed that her ticket to rap success came at a price and that it all happened while she was underage. She says the man who put her on to the rap game, Jay Z (then 27-years-old), took her virginity when she was just 15-years-old — adding Hova (who she says has a ‘horse d*ck’) funded her shopping trips and pampering at hair and nail salons while she was still in high school…all to get into her panties!
But that’s not all!!! According to Mediatakeout.com Foxy claimed Jay Z is an undercover tranny chaser. She says she learned that after a tranny began calling and harassing her, not long after Jay Z gave her gonorrhea. WTF?!?! Foxy says one of her sex sessions with Jay Z was all caught on tape. That’s when Foxy says she and Jay weren’t alone. Their company was the real “Wanda” from In Living Color…Mr. Jamie Foxx. According to Foxy, Jay Z signed her to “multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie and Jay engaged in a threesome” and that not long after the incident the tape was ironically robbed from her home. Foxy insists Jay Z had everything to do with that robbery.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Besides alleging that Jay Z chases tranny’s, Foxy says there was one constant man in Hova’s life. According to Foxy, Jay Z and Larry Johnson were ‘f*ck buddies.’ This doesn’t seem so far fetched given the fact that Jay once shared an apartment with the NBA baller who once repped Rocawear.
During her no holds barred account of her experience with Jay Z, Foxy was reported to clearly display a strong disliking for Jay’s wife, Beyonce.
Whew! If all this is true this is a BIG mess!
- Win Tickets to The Ohio Black Expo Riverfront Culture Fest
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- Memphis Police ‘Shielded And Protected’ White Cop In Tyre Nichols’ Arrest Video, Ben Crump Says
- Nia Long Explains Why Separatism In Film Holds Black Entertainers Back
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- Sixth Officer Involved In Confrontation That Led To Tyre Nichols’ Death Relieved Of Duty
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’