Do the words “Enough” and “Move On” mean anything to you? Well they mean a lot to Rasheeda from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. Rasheeda called in to reveal more about the divorce rumors with The Power Morning Crew’s own Konata and Misty. Could this really be the end of her and Kirk’s marriage? She also talks about being pregnant, K. Michelle, and her new business ventures including a make-up line.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Miguel Twitter Rant:: ‘ Black People Are The Most Judgmental People In The World’!?
- No Diggity: Chauncy Black Files Lawsuit Against Teddy Riley Over Blackstreet Name
- 18 Things We Did In College That We’ll Never Do Again…Ever!
- Some Guy Slapped Beyoncé’s Butt While She Was Performing
- Chris Brown’s Hit And Run Incident Could Send Him To Jail
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
Power's 12 Days of Christmas
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
TOP 10 RAUNCHIEST RAP LYRICS OF ALL TIME