After the disastrous #AskDraya debacle earlier this week on BET’s 106 & Park, questions were posed to Draya Michele about her parenting skills and the people who flat out roasted her on Twitter about being a “dead beat mom”.
When asked about how she handles all the negativity and “haters,” Draya said:
“Well, I got so many. I’m starting to think that they really don’t hate me. I think they are confused and they are admirers. That’s what someone told me, haters are confused admirers. I don’t deal with them. I just let them hate on their own… I just feel like if you’re thinking about me — negative or positive — you’re still thinking about me.”
Check out her interview below!
Will this finally silence her critics? Yeah probably not. Because one thing they don’t seem to care too much about is what she thinks…about anything. But if she is indeed being a good mother etc, then good for her. Because in the end it was never about her, it was always about her son.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – “No New Friends” [VIDEO]
- Update: PARIS JACKSON Transferred to the Same Hospital Where MJ Died
- 4 New Jersey Cops Face Charges Over Rap Video
- Is Chris Brown Jealous of His DJ?
- Someone Please Find This Woman Some Chill: Superhead To Return With A Vengeance!
Draya Michele Answers Her Critics: “Haters Are Confused Admirers” [Video] was originally published on theurbandaily.com