Paris Jackson was transfered to UCLA Medical Center this evening, effectively ending her 72-hour psychiatric hold.
Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning after Jackson allegedly cut her forearm with a meat cleaver. Jackson was taken to a local hospital and placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.
Photogs spotted Jackson and a slew of bodyguards outside UCLA Medical Center as Jackson was being wheeled in this afternoon. Our photog tried to get an update on Paris’ condition from one of the bodyguards. He was mum, but his mood suggested Jackson was doing better.
The Jackson family is no stranger to UCLA Medical Center — Michael was taken there when he went into cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. That’s where he would later pass away
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 4 New Jersey Cops Face Charges Over Rap Video
- Is Chris Brown Jealous of His DJ?
- Someone Please Find This Woman Some Chill: Superhead To Return With A Vengeance!
- Killin Em! Serena Williams Gives Speech in French After She Wins Title!
- Serena Wins French Open!!
Update: PARIS JACKSON Transferred to the Same Hospital Where MJ Died was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com