A delivery cab driver suffered an apparent heart attack while driving and crashed on a Bronx sidewalk, striking a 17-year-old girl and her 1-year-old, sources said.
The 50-year-old driver lost control of his car on Prospect Avenue near Westchester Avenue in Longwood when he vaulted a curb and struck Alondra Gervisia and her daughter, Perla, about 12:45 p.m., the sources said
Emergency workers rushed the mother and child to Lincoln Hospital, where they were treated for minor injuries. Both were expected to make a full recovery.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2 Chainz Denies Getting Robbed But Survalience Video Proves Otherwise!
- Is The Leaked Track List For Kanye West’s New Album “Yeezus” A Fake?
- There’s Really Fake Heat Fans Out Here: Lie Witness News (Miami Heat Edition)
- Freq N’ The Beats: Jermaine Dupri [FREQUENCY NEWS FEATURE]
- TAKE THE LIL WAYNE RETIREMENT POLL!!!!!!
Mother and Baby Survive Being Run Over By Dead Driver [LOOK] was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com