Paula Cooper was just 16 years old when she became the youngest person on death row in the United States. That was in 1986.
On Monday, after 27 years behind bars, Cooper walked out of Indiana’s Rockville Correctional Facility a free woman. She emerged around 10 a.m., said Douglas S. Garrison, chief communications officer for the Indiana Department of Corrections.
Cooper had an unlikely ally supporting her release: Bill Pelke, the grandson of the woman she killed.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- MISTY’S MATTER OF THE HEART
- Marion Drug Task Force Arrests 10 As Part Of ‘Operation Summer Heat’
- LIL WAYNE TRAMPLES AMERICAN FLAG!!!……HOW MUCH DAMAGE COULD HE DO HE WEARS SIZE 2 LOL!!!
- Chief Keef is out………wait a minute…….damn…nevermind….he’s BACK IN JAIL!!!!
- Young Jeezy Celebrates Launch Of New Luxury Brand Partnership
Woman Sentenced To Death Row Set Free After 27 Years was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com