Recent NFL Hall of Fame inductee Warren Sapp is a man of many talents. After being inducted into the Hall of Fame, Sapp went to a party and busted some epic dance moves.
Warren Sapp entered the party rocking his Hall of Fame jacket and just enjoying the festivities when the DJ called Sapp on stage. Sapp, without missing a beat, grabbed the mic and said, “One time like my dog Ray Lewis used to do.” After that, came the epic dance break down. Let this be a lesson: don’t sleep on the big dudes when it comes to dancing because we get busy!
Check the video below.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Recent Updates
- LISTEN: K. Michelle – “Rebellious Soul” [ALBUM STREAM]
- Drake Releases Official Single ‘Hold On We’re Going Home’ [New Music]
- Beef Squashed: Drake Brings Kanye Out At OVO Fest
- Kevin Hart Cuts Deal In Drunken Joy Ride Case
- Lady Gaga’s Damaging Secrets Hidden From Public Forever
Warren Sapp Owns The Dance Floor At NFL Hall of Fame Party was originally published on theurbandaily.com