Congratulations are in order for Kandi Burruss!
Kandi Burruss is officially a married woman after she and TV producer Todd Tucker tied the knot on Friday night.
After their beautiful ceremony in Atlanta, which was attended by the likes of Sherri Shepherd, Fantasia, Tiny, Tamar Braxton, Keshia Knight-Pulliam and her Real Housewives of Atlanta castmates, Kandi shared her joy with In Touch Magazine:
This is one of the best days of my life! I never imagined that I would marry my best friend. Todd’s been that to me and to have just had the wedding of my dreams, it’s all been so beautiful. Now it’s time to party!”
Here’s a snap from the rehearsal dinner, but of course, we won’t get to see anything else until the wedding airs on Bravo. According to Sister 2 Sister, the couple will star in a wedding spin-off later this year.
Kandi so deserves this with all she’s been through in past relationships, not to mention how hard she works. She deserves to have it all.
Now the question of the hour is: Did Mama Joyce act up?
Congrats to the happy couple!
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com
Trevor Jackson Visits Cleveland [Meet & Greet]
1. img_2374_zps0854ff6e1 of 13
2. img_2372_zps245469e92 of 13
3. img_2370_zps90d3b1283 of 13
4. img_2368_zpse9a315fa4 of 13
5. img_2346_zps361821605 of 13
6. img_2347_zpsfd0813bf6 of 13
7. img_2350_zpsadf1c61d7 of 13
8. img_2355_zpsc8a7adc08 of 13
9. img_2366_zpse174ed5c9 of 13
10. img_2367_zps89ad573210 of 13
11. img_2369_zps36f623ce11 of 13
12. img_2371_zps81719fcf12 of 13
13. img_2373_zpsf2ee632d13 of 13
Congratulations! Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Tie The Knot! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com