Listen to lilD weeknights at 9pm for the latest job openings! Here’s who’s hiring:
Billing Specialist – Columbus Neighborhood Health
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Reviews all claims for completeness and accuracy before claim is released.
- Attaches required documentation to claims for payment.
- Assists customers with billing questions.
- Researches and corrects denials received.
- Documents all correspondence with patients, insurance carriers, and vendors.
- Attendance, promptness, professionalism, the ability to pay attention to detail, cooperativeness with co-workers and supervisors, and politeness to customers, vendors, and patients.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
Experience: Minimum one year of medical billing experience.